J's Grassland 1 J's Grassland 1

have nothing to say but...

This is must be one of the funniest of yours... or is it me that just like random jokes :3.
but still, funny that you used silly stuff you drawn... and... made something silly out of it, but I didn't like the part where the head of the manatee reaches the sun, and as an effect, the screet fades to black a bit, which to me, I wanted to see you actually making the sun beams disappear then just fading to black the whole screen... hope that in the next episode you'll fix that thing.

P.S. I don't want to sound like an annoying advertiser but, if you can... check out my music... :D.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Funny you should mention that. During production, I accidently converted the entire background to one symbol. I only realized much later on, so I couldn't really do much about it. This prevented me from taking out the rays without screwing up the rest of the background. The best I could do from there (to achieve something of the same effect) was to darken the screen a bit.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'll definitely check out some of your jams. Thanks for the review!

The Unnamed Collab The Unnamed Collab

Awesome collaboration between you two :D.

Really well made with smooth FBF with stick figures,
but something little bothered me through out the movie, the short puase between parts that made by each other was annoying... to me.

I suggest that you'll use the full MP3 version of the song instead of using the cuts you made. or maybe just changing the cuts from MP3 to WAV to remove the puase... but I guess that that would make the movie bigger in it's size.

hope that you'll reply to this.

Mentanks Mentanks

hehe, that was a really nice Tank Men Perody :D

I gotta admit, that was one of the funniest... and shortest parody on Tank Men.
I definitely expected to you to say something else in the ending :D.
great work, monkey :D... erm Wonchop... as well as your other movies.

Edit: I in mistake, sent that review on another movie without knowing on what movie I'm writing the review on.

indeed

SBC's Great Adventure SBC's Great Adventure

hehe, funny story :D

I wonder if you'll do a part two to that, to see if Strewberry will get his tuna and the myonise :). Luke will soooo Zero you now hehe.

Wonchop responds:

Nah, I checked with him before hand. It's cool.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

One of the best of the series

Really liked it, most funniest episode in whole series, a finally someone doing a reference to Cave Story!, hope you'll make the 7th one :D.

Pass the Flash Pass the Flash

Really nice Frame By Frame Pass The Flash Movie.

Really nice one, hope we'll get the next FBFPTFM (A shortcut to all that... I'm too lazy)... BTW why don't YOU make a big colleb for the next FBFPTFM and make it longer. I think it's a great idea!!! (Someone came with this idea before me, isn't it?)

4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

This is what will heppen if 4Chan will make a city

heh, nice movie, really liked your style as always... I think.
that was a REALLY wierd movie there, seriously random.

BTW I think you should upload to NG "Anna's tutorial animation 2", it can save billions and tons of newbies in flash here.

NCH responds:

oh....anna's tutorial eh...
I dunnoe if shes mentaillity prepared to face the harsh realitys of NG yet.... Oo

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Great movie.

I really liked it, best series on NG no doubt.
But is it me? or in coincidence you told that in 2007 a Simpsons movie will be released?! RAB3 was submitted few years before... did you know about it all along?

Smokey gets Busted Smokey gets Busted

haha stupid kid

I really liked that movie, silly ending.
BTW, can you chack the remix of the intro music of that movie?
chack through my userprofile.

Xmas Inspiration Xmas Inspiration

Good job there

Great Work there Wonchop :),
I like movies with random jokes, but ummm.... I think it will be better if it had a script (or is it?), and I think that if you'll have a better story in your next movies it'll be GREAT.

ohh By the way, if you want an idea from me for your next movie, give me an e-mail (don't worry I'm not a n00b or an EMO or a SPAMMER or something) and I'll try to give you one :).

Wonchop responds:

Funny thing is, this one actually HAD a script