J's Grassland 1 J's Grassland 1

have nothing to say but...

This is must be one of the funniest of yours... or is it me that just like random jokes :3.
but still, funny that you used silly stuff you drawn... and... made something silly out of it, but I didn't like the part where the head of the manatee reaches the sun, and as an effect, the screet fades to black a bit, which to me, I wanted to see you actually making the sun beams disappear then just fading to black the whole screen... hope that in the next episode you'll fix that thing.

P.S. I don't want to sound like an annoying advertiser but, if you can... check out my music... :D.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Funny you should mention that. During production, I accidently converted the entire background to one symbol. I only realized much later on, so I couldn't really do much about it. This prevented me from taking out the rays without screwing up the rest of the background. The best I could do from there (to achieve something of the same effect) was to darken the screen a bit.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'll definitely check out some of your jams. Thanks for the review!

The Unnamed Collab The Unnamed Collab

Awesome collaboration between you two :D.

Really well made with smooth FBF with stick figures,
but something little bothered me through out the movie, the short puase between parts that made by each other was annoying... to me.

I suggest that you'll use the full MP3 version of the song instead of using the cuts you made. or maybe just changing the cuts from MP3 to WAV to remove the puase... but I guess that that would make the movie bigger in it's size.

hope that you'll reply to this.

Mentanks Mentanks

hehe, that was a really nice Tank Men Perody :D

I gotta admit, that was one of the funniest... and shortest parody on Tank Men.
I definitely expected to you to say something else in the ending :D.
great work, monkey :D... erm Wonchop... as well as your other movies.

Edit: I in mistake, sent that review on another movie without knowing on what movie I'm writing the review on.

Wonchop responds:

indeed

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

hehe, that was a really nice Tank Men Perody :D

I gotta admit, that was one of the funniest... and shortest parody on Tank Men.
I defently expected to you to say something else in the ending :D.
great work, monkey :D... erm Wonchop... as well as your other movies.

Extreme Football Heading Extreme Football Heading

Nice game... pretty boring after a while

I really liked the style and the dynamic background there, but somehow the game gets pretty boring and the music can get you off and sometimes too much, The game's OK but needed more attention to the gameplay.

hope you liked the review,
Koolfox.

Excitebike Excitebike

Nice game there... not quite a remake though

Good game, I can respact that this game is NOT as the original but great anyways.
I think I'm not the only one who noticed that the remix intro music is using the beats of Daft Punk's Da Funk, am I right?

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

Man oh man, your one of the best NG musicians here

I have been hanging around NG and made songs using FL Studio as well for 6-8 years, and man, your one of the best around.

So anyway, about this song, this is really a better version of the remix, and the bass drums sound very well here, no complaints.

I want to hear more stuff from you in the future.

Crazy Dave - NG Audio Contest Crazy Dave - NG Audio Contest

This is really great!

Dude, if you didn't get any requests for doing voice acting or even animating this because of this audio clip. then I think I'll go crazy. you did very well and great job on making it 1st place at the contest.

Fav'd and 5'd.

BigRed responds:

Well, none so far, but I'm still crossing my fingers :) Go ahead and go crazy though, it's fun! Thanks!

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

...I think I'm in love with this song.

The calm, fast music with the amusing lyrics are a very sweet sound to my ears.
You truly made a great masterpeice Hania, I love it.

Voted 5/5